This article lists the steps to assist you in changing the PHP version from cPanel.
1. Log in to your cPanel account (http://server-ip-address:2082).
2. Go to the Software section and select the MultiPHP Manager option.
3. Select the domain name of which PHP version you want to change.
Here, we have selected the domain name demovpstest.com as an example.
4. Go to the PHP version field and select the PHP version you want to set from the drop-down list.
Here, we have selected PHP 7.3 as an example.
5. Click on the Apply button to save the changes.
6. Once it is saved, you will get this confirmation message on the screen –
Success: Successfully applied PHP version to the selected domain
And that's all to it!
Implementing all the above steps will help you change the PHP version from cPanel.