This article will assist you to change the PHP version from cPanel.
- Login into your cPanel account (http://server-ip-address:2082).
- Go to the Software section and select the MultiPHP Manager option.
- Select the domain name of which PHP version you want to change. Here, we have selected the domain name demovpstest.com as an example.
- Go to the PHP version field and select the PHP version which you want to set from the drop-down list. Here, we have selected PHP 7.3 as an example.
- Click on the Apply button to save the changes.
- Once it is saved, you will get a confirmation message on the screen that Success: Successfully applied PHP version to the selected domain.