This article will guide you on adding or editing DNS records for a domain in Plesk Control Panel.
- Log in to the Plesk Panel with your credentials.
- Go to your domain and click on DNS settings to add/edit the DNS records.
- To add DNS records, please click on the Add Record button as shown in the following image.
- To add A record, please refer to the below-mentioned steps. Once all details are added, click on the OK button.
- Select Record Type: A
- Domain Name: Here, put the required name. e.g., www
- IP address: Enter the appropriate IP address.
- To add, MX record, please refer to the below-mentioned steps. Once all details are added, click on the OK button.
- Select Record Type: MX
- Mail Domain: Leave Blank
- Mail exchange server: Here, put the appropriate domain name. e.g. mail.demovpstest.com
- Specify the priority of mail exchange server: Here, put appropriate priority e.g. 10
- Now, you will need to update the DNS records to save the changes. Please refer to the below screen captures:
Edit DNS Records of a Domain:
- To edit a DNS record, you need to click on the same record which you need to edit, as shown below image:
Now, you can make the required changes in the DNS record and save them.
→ Looking to manage DNS zone on Plesk? Please refer to manage DNS Zone for more details.
→ Looking to DKIM record on Plesk? Please refer to add DKIM on Plesk for more details.
→ Looking to add Domain and sub on Plesk? Please refer to add domain and sub-domain on Plesk for more details.