- Once you logged in, click on Services -> My Services tab
- It will display all of your services with us. Click on View Details button of your desired service.
- Now, click on Management Actions -> Upgrade/Downgrade option to place an upgrade order.
- It will display the higher plans [based on the resources allocated to individual] to which you can upgrade your existing one. Click on Choose Product button of the service to which you want to upgrade your existing plan.
- Kindly verify the differential amount, select the payment method and click on Click to Continue button
- You have done with the order. Now, kindly make the payment and update us, so that we can proceed.
Note: The upgrade process of VPS might take 30-40 minutes and we need to take your VPS off line to upgrade the resources like RAM, HDD, vCPU, etc. Hence, after making the payment you are requested to update us with your convenient time [with time zone details], so that we can act accordingly. Moreover, in case, if we will not have enough resource available on our main node where your existing VPS is hosted, then we will have to migrate it to another server which takes 60-90 minutes. Please take a note of it.
→ Want to know how to pay an unpaid Invoice? Please refer to Pay Unpaid Invoice for more details.