1. On the Menu bar, click on the Domains -> Register a New Domain option
2. You will see the Register Domain page. In the blank text box, enter the domain name you would like to register.
3. Choose the top-level domain (i.e., .com, .net, .org, etc.) from the drop-down list
4. Click on the Check Availability button to check that your desired domain is available or not
5. You will see another drop-down list if the domain name is available. Choose the number of years you wish to register your domain and click the Click to Continue button.
6. In the next screen, you will see Domain Configuration options. If you wish to use custom nameservers, enter them in the given text boxes. By default, our nameservers are filled in the text boxes.
7. After filling in the required details, click the Update Cart button. You will see Review & Checkout page. Scroll down and choose your payment method. Add any additional information that you wish to include with your order, and click on the Complete Order button at the bottom of the page.
8. Now, you will be redirected to the Payment Gateway. Pay your invoice and complete the order process.