Once remote IIS feature has been enabled, you can access your website using remote IIS using following steps:
- You need to download and install the IIS Manager software from the following URL:
- Open IIS Manager from the start menu.
- From the File menu select Connect to a Site.
- Enter Server name (it will be provided to you).
- Enter your domain name (without www) as the Site name.
- Click on Next.
- Use your FTP login details for the Username and Password and click Next.
- You may receive "This certificate was issued to a different server." alert message, click Connect to proceed.
- Click Finish to complete the setup.