In order to enable GD Library support for PHP on a Windows server, follow the below steps:
1. First of all, make sure that the php_gd2.dll file is present in the directory identified as the extension directory in the PHP folder.
2. If the above file is not present, you need to download it from https://www.php.net/ and copy it to the extension directory of the PHP folder.
3. If the file is already present, then you need to enable the php_gd2.dll extension from the php.ini configuration file.
4. You can verify the extension-dir through the PHPINFO page. Following is the code for PHPINFO Page:
5. After performing all these steps, restart the IIS web server.