In order to enable GD Library support for PHP on Windows server, follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all, make sure that php_gd2.dll file is present into the directory identified as extension directory in PHP folder.
- If the above file is not present, then you need to download it from http://php.net/ and copy in the extension directory of PHP folder.
- If the file is already present, then you need to enable php_gd2.dll extension from php.ini configuration file.
- You can verify extension-dir through PHPINFO page. Following is the code for PHPINFO Page:
- After performing all these steps, restart the IIS web server.