Set up MySQL databasePlease refer following article to set up MySQL database from cPanel:
Please refer following article to upload files/folders using FTP in Linux Shared Hosting:
MediaWiki Installation Steps:
Step 1: Site config
Step 2: E-mail, e-mail notification and authentication setupIn this step, you should configure email features for your wiki installation.
Step 3: Database configIn this section, you will have to set up your MySQL database details:
- Select MySQL for Database type.
- Type "localhost" for Database host.
- Enter database name, database username and password in MySQL database, username and password you created while you set up database from cPanel.
- The option for Superuser account should be left unchecked.
Step 4: MySQL specific options
- Database table prefix. You can leave this blank or type in a table prefix, for example mw_ or wiki_.
- Storage Engine. We recommend using InnoDB as a storage engine for your database.
- Database character set. Here, we recommend using Backwards-compatible UTF-8.
When you are ready, click on [Install MediaWiki!] button. If everything has been set up correctly, you should see the Installation successful message like below: