2. The Define Sites window will open. Select your website from the list and click New, or it will display the following window:
7. Select FTP from the "How do you connect to your remote server?" option. Several fields will appear that need to be filled out with your account information.
- FTP Host: ftp.yourdomainname.com or server IP.
- Host Directory: Enter the following without quotes: What folder on the server do you want to store your files in?
"wwwroot/" (For windows)
"/" (For Linux)
- Login: This is the userID assigned to you by AccuWebHosting.com.
- Password: This is the password you designated in your Hosting Controller control panel.
- Click on Next two times and click on Done.
8. Now, you are ready to upload your files. Please use the image below for the following instructions:
- First, select your website from the Site dropdown list (item #1).
- Next, click the Connect button (item #2). This will connect Dreamweaver to your server.
- Next, select the files that you wish to upload in the window located on the right-hand side of your screen. Click the blue arrow (item #3), and your files will begin uploading to your server.
- Use the green arrow (item #4) if you wish to download files from your server to your local computer.
This concludes the configuration of Dreamweaver.