The following tutorial will guide you in resetting the FTP user account from Computer Management.
1. Right Click on Computer and select Computer Management.
2. Click on Local Users and Groups
3. Click on Users
4. Select FTP User for whom you wish to change the password.
5. Right-click on the selected user and choose the Set Password option.
6. It will prompt you to change the password of your FTP user.
7. Save the changed password screen and connect using the FTP client with FTP User and changed password.