Greylisting is a function to protect your mail domains against email spam. Greylisting will temporarily block any unknown incoming email. If an email sends from the legitimate SMTP server, it will retry to send the delayed email until it accepts or rejects by the recipient email server. Email sends from the legitimate email server will be accepted after a few minutes. Most of the spamming servers don't try to resent the emails.
- Open MailEnable Enterprise.
- Expand Messaging Manager -> Post Offices.
- Right-click on the domain name -> Properties.
- At the mail domain properties, select the feature Selection tab. Select the required option.
- Greylisting is enabled for all mailboxes: It will enable greylisting for all email accounts for that domain.
- Greylisting is disabled for all mailboxes: It will disable greylisting for all email accounts for that domain.
- Greylisting is configured per mailbox: Using this option, you can configure the individual mailbox's greylisting.
- Click on Apply -> Ok button.