By creating the MetaTrader automatically start, you don’t need to login to your VPS and start your MT4/5 instance again. It will be started automatically after a reboot as well. Please refer to the following steps to setup MetaTrader4 or 5 to automatically start after a VPS reboot.
- Log in to your Windows VPS
- Go to Start >> Run and type shell:common startup and click on the OK button.
- It will open the Startup dialogue box. Right-click and select New >> Shortcut
- Click on the browse button and select metatrader5 and click on the Next button.
- Give your shortcut name and click on the finish button.
Now in case, your VPS is rebooted, the Meta trader instance will be started automatically.