You always require to create user accounts on Window 2016 Server OS. Following are the steps to create a User on the Window Server 2016.
- Click on Start >> Administrative Tools >> Computer Management
- Expand Local Users and Groups.
- Right Click on the Users and Click on New User.
- Enter your Username, Password and tick on Password Never Expires.
- Hit the Create button.
Now, we will add test_user to Remote Desktop Group.
- Right-click on the created user and click on Properties.
- Click on Member Of button >> Click on Add button.
- It will open a dialogue box and click on Advanced Button.
- Click on Find Now button and select the Remote Desktop Users from Search results and click on OK button.
- Click OK on the Select Group dialogue box.
- Click OK button to add user into Remote Desktop Group.
This is it. We are done with adding test_rdp user to the Remote Desktop User group.