Following are the steps to remove the Zabbix agent from Windows.
- Login to the VPS using RDP. Please refer to how to login to VPS using RDP for more details.
- Open Command Prompt as administrator.
- Enter the following command to open the Zabbix installation directory. If you have installed Zabbix in Program Files (86), you can enter the same path. Here, we have installed it on the Programme file with 64 bit.
- Run the below command to uninstall the Zabbix service.
- Remove the "zabbix_agentd.conf" and "zabbix_agentd" files from the C Drive.
- Remove the Zabbix folder from the path C:\Program Files.
- Delete the Zabbix agent from Zabbix Server.
Following are the steps to remove the Zabbix agent from CentOS.
- Loing to the VPS using SSH. Please refer to connect VPS using SSH for more details.
- Enter the following command.
yum remove zabbix-agent -y
- We need to remove the Zabbix Directory. Now, type cd /etc and hit enter.
- Type the ls command to load all the folders under etc. Here, you will find a folder named Zabbix.
- Run the following command to remove the Zabbix folder.
rm -rf zabbix
- Delete the Zabbix agent from the Zabbix Server.
→ Looking to install Zabbix agent on Debian 10? Please refer to Install Zabbix on Debian for more details.
→ Looking to install Zabbix Agent 4.0 on Debian 10 (Buster)? Please refer to Install Zabbix on Debian for more details.