How do I connect to Linux VPS through SSH from Linux and Windows OS?
This article will guide you on how to login to Linux VPS
through SSH (Secure Shell) from Linux
Operating systems. You can obtain SSH details from client area under title "SSH Details
From Linux Operating System
- Open Terminal, type following command and Hit Enter.
ssh [email protected]
- You will be prompted for the Password, Enter your Password and hit Enter.
From Windows Operating System
In order to connect to SSH from Windows system, first you will have to install Putty Terminal client.
Download the Putty Terminal client from here and install it in your Windows system.
- Open Putty Terminal client, you will see following window. Enter your VPS IP address, check the checkbox SSH and click on Open.
- You will be prompted for the Password , Enter your Password and hit Enter.
- You are connected to your Linux VPS through SSH from Windows system.
Was this answer helpful?