Restrictions and Responsibilities are as follows:
1. You must have an ACTIVE affiliate account in good standing.
2. Affiliates MAY NOT offer cashback, rewards, or other incentives to drive traffic/sales via their affiliate tracking links. Coupon sites are not allowed to participate in this affiliate program.
3. Affiliates MAY NOT use traffic generated by Pay-to-Click, Pay-to-Read, coupon code websites, banner exchanges, click exchanges, CPV advertising, pop-up/under, SPAM, or similar methods.
4. Affiliates MAY NOT use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral link (for example, a 1x1 pixel iframe).
5. Affiliates MAY NOT bid on or use AccuWeb Hosting's trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords for the purpose of PPC on Internet search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, etc.)
6. Affiliates MAY NOT use AccuWeb Hosting's trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords in their domain names.
7. Affiliates are responsible for ensuring their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to AccuWeb Hosting's servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the Affiliate. Referral fees may not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting, or tampering with affiliate links, as determined at AccuWeb Hosting's sole discretion.
8. Affiliates MAY NOT use redirected pages and links to send users to our site. For example, you may not have a PPC link on a search engine that redirects the user to our site targeting branded keywords like AccuWeb Hosting's trademark or misspelled keywords. In addition, Domain forwarding is prohibited -- you may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site using your affiliate link.
9. Affiliates MAY NOT copy AccuWeb Hosting's website or any portions thereof, including, without limitation, any of AccuWeb Hosting's trademarks or other intellectual property, and display them on their own site or subdomain or use them in any way without AccuWeb Hosting's prior express written permission.
10. Affiliates MAY NOT engage in the advertisement of business opportunity sites or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent or short-term customers (customers with low retention and renewal rates), which shall be determined at our sole discretion.
11. No affiliate commission will be provided for Cheap Web Hosting, Free Web Hosting, Domain Registration/Transfer orders, Anti-spam solution, CDN Service, and SSL certificates.
12. Cookies are set for 90 days, and credit goes to the first user.
13. The service should remain active for a minimum of 90 days. If the customer cancels the service within 90 days from the signup date, you will not be entitled to get the commission for that sale.
14. AccuWeb Hosting will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the program and/or to our website(s).
15. Commissions deemed due and owed to you under the program will be paid directly by accuwebhosting.com after any holding period and in accordance with a regular payout cycle established by AccuWebHosting.com. No commission will be paid for signups by you, your household, or anyone within your organization.
16. Commissions can be earned per each new client referred through the unique affiliate link. An existing customer, defined by any client who has had an existing account with us at any time in the past, would not be eligible for a commission with the program.
17. An affiliate cannot refer to themselves and earn a commission for their own purchase. Creating a new account and making payment from the existing account is considered as referring to themselves for affiliate commission.
18. The tier commission is reset on the first of every month.
19. Affiliates MAY NOT use traffic-generating software or automated traffic generations to our website or similar methods.
20. AccuWeb Hosting rewards both qualifying purchases (sales) and bounty actions (clicks). However, we strictly discourage and reserve the right to terminate non-performing accounts. Affiliates that are only generating bounty actions (clicks) will be observed for the period of 90 days, and if they don’t make any qualifying purchases (sales) in three months, they will be fortified or will be warned without any commission payment.
21. Affiliates MAY NOT be involved in any blackhat techniques. If found, their pending commission will be immediately rejected, and the account will be suspended.
22. Once you have the minimum balance of $200 USD, you can request a withdrawal. The commission payment will be sent to the PayPal account only. Once the withdrawal request is placed, you will receive the commission to your PayPal address within 90 days.