Could not connect to Windows VPS
Remote Desktop can't connect to the remote computer for one of the reasons
- Remote access to the Server is not enabled
- The Remote computer is turned off
- The Remote is not available on the network
We logged in this VPS through HyperVisor console and attempted to start the Remote Desktop service, we received following error:
Error 126 while starting remote desktop service. The specified module could not be found
- Login to VPS through console.
- Open command prompt by Start → Run → Type cmd Hit Enter.
- Type command run sfc /scannow and Hit Enter.
- Once task is completed try to start Remote Desktop service again.