While creating a new WebsitePanel account, you may find the following files and folders:
- wwwroot: To make your website publicly available over the internet, always upload your web pages and images into this folder.
- wwwroot/cgi-bin: It is recommended to keep your Perl and CGI script files in this folder.
- wwwroot/web.config: web.config file is settings and configuration file for an ASP.NET web applications. You will find this XML file in the root directory of your website or application.
- Logs: This folder is managed by the web server; it keeps your website log information, e.g., site visitors, FTP activity, etc. Do not delete this folder, as you may lose your web statistics.
- Data: This folder is useful for managing database files and particularly Microsoft Access database files. Always upload your database file into this folder.