For current established connections and processes:
1. Go to "Run"
2. Type cmd, hit Enter
3. In the command prompt, type command, netstat -o, and hit Enter
For live network utilization:
1. Right-click on TaskBar, select Task Manager
2. Click on Resource Monitoring
3. Click on Network utilization
4. You will see bandwidth consuming processes along with send/receive bytes.
1. Log in to VPS through SSH
2. Type command netstat -tap and hit Enter
3. Here, you will see real-time send/receive traffic, including process-IDs statistics.