For current established connections and processes:
- Go to Run
- Type cmd, hit Enter
- In command prompt type command, netstat -o and hit Enter
For live network utilization:
- Right click on TaskBar, select Task Manager
- Click on Resource Monitoring
- Click on Network utilization
- You will see bandwidth consuming processes along with send/receive bytes.
- Login to VPS through SSH
- Type command netstat -tap and hit Enter
- Here, you will see real-time send/receive traffic including process-IDs statistics.