To create a Support Ticket
- Click on Open Ticket menu
- Now, select the appropriate department related to your query
- Technical Support: Queries related to Technical Support.
- VPS Hosting: Queries related to Virtual Private Servers.
- Billing Department: Queries related to billing.
- Administration Department: Queries that needs Administration department's attention.
- Abuse Department: Queries related to Abusing of services.
- Sales Department: Queries related to Sales department.
- After selecting an appropriate department, the following screen will appear. Enter the requested details on this page to submit a support ticket.
- Your Name and Email Address are filled OUT automatically.
- Enter the appropriate Subject related to your query.
- If you have not chosen the appropriate Department for your query in the previous screen, you can also choose that here.
- From the Related Service drop-down box, choose a service for which you are raising a support ticket.
- From the Priority, you can choose priority of your support ticket
- In Message, write your actual query in detail
- If you want to send us files or images related to your issue, you can attach here (Allowed File Extensions: .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .jpeg, .png, .tiff, .zip, .doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .crt, .pfx, .xls, .xlsx, .bak, .sql, .pdf, .csv, .p7b).The maximum attachment file size limit is 5 MB.
- When you are ready, click on Submit button. You have now successfully submitted a support ticket, and a confirmation e-mail with ticket number and details has been sent to you
Viewing and Replying to Support Tickets
- To view already submitted ticket, go to Support menu and click on the Tickets
- You will see a list of tickets that you have submitted/received till date. In this page, you can see date & time when you raised the support tickets, department, subject, status and last update time of the support tickets.
- To view particular ticket, click on View Ticket button which is available at the right side.
- To reply, click on Reply button and write a message. You can also attach any files or images, if necessary. Click the Submit button to submit your reply.
Looking to cancel the service? Please refer to cancel your service for more details.
Looking to change the nameserver of your domain from the client area? Please refer to Change Nameserver from Client Area for more details.