To create a Support Ticket
- Click on Open Ticket menu
- Now, select the appropriate department related to your query
- Technical Support: Open Ticket for Queries related to technical support
- VPS Hosting: Open Ticket for Queries related to VPS
- Billing Department: Open Ticket for Queries related to billing
- Administration Department: Open Ticket for Queries related to Administration
- Abuse Department: Open Ticket for Queries related to Abusing
- Sales Department: Open Ticket for Queries related to Sales
- After selecting an appropriate department, the following screen will appear. Enter the requested details in this page in order to submit a support ticket
- Your Name and Email Address are filled automatically
- Enter appropriate subject related to your query
- In the previous screen, if you have not chosen appropriate department for your query, you can also choose appropriate department from here
- From Related Service Drop down box, choose a service for which you are raising a support ticket. This is optional, you can also select None
- From the Priority, you can choose priority of your support ticket
- In Message, write your actual query in detail
- If you want to send us files or images related to your issue, you can attach here (Allowed File Extensions: .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .jpeg, .png, .tiff, .zip, .doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .crt, .pfx, .xls, .xlsx, .bak, .sql, .pdf, .csv, .p7b). Maximum file size limit of your attachment should be 5 MB.
- When you are ready, click on Submit button. You have now successfully submitted a support ticket, and a confirmation e-mail with ticket number and details has been sent to you
Viewing and Replying to Support Tickets
- To view already submitted ticket, go to Support menu and click on the Tickets
- You will see a list of tickets that you have submitted/received till date. In this page, you can see date & time when you raised the support tickets, department, subject, status and last update time of the support tickets.
- To view particular ticket, click on View Ticket button which is available at the right side.
- To reply, click on Reply button and write a message. You can also attach any files or images, if necessary. Click the Submit button to submit your reply.