To create and manage support tickets, you first need to login to your client area.If you do not know how to log in then you can follow these instructions. Once you are logged in follow the below described steps:
To create a Support Ticket
- Click on Open Ticket menu
- Now, select the appropriate department related to your query
- Technical Support: Open Ticket for Queries related to technical support
- VPS Hosting: Open Ticket for Queries related to VPS
- Billing Department: Open Ticket for Queries related to billing
- Administration Department: Open Ticket for Queries related to Administration
- Abuse Department: Open Ticket for Queries related to Abusing
- Sales Department: Open Ticket for Queries related to Sales
- After selecting an appropriate department, the following screen will appear. Enter the requested details in this page in order to submit a support ticket
- Your Name and Email Address are filled automatically
- Enter appropriate subject related to your query
- In the previous screen, if you have not chosen appropriate department for your query, you can also choose appropriate department from here
- From Related Service Drop down box, choose a service for which you are raising a support ticket. This is optional, you can also select None
- From the Priority, you can choose priority of your support ticket
- In Message, write your actual query in detail
- If you want to send us files or images related to your issue, you can attach here (Allowed File Extensions: .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .jpeg, .png, .tiff, .zip, .doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .crt, .pfx, .xls, .xlsx, .bak, .sql, .pdf, .csv, .p7b). Maximum file size limit of your attachment should be 5 MB.
- When you are ready, click on Submit button. You have now successfully submitted a support ticket, and a confirmation e-mail with ticket number and details has been sent to you
Viewing and Replying to Support Tickets
- To view already submitted ticket, go to Support menu and click on the Tickets
- You will see a list of tickets that you have submitted/received till date. In this page, you can see date & time when you raised the support tickets, department, subject, status and last update time of the support tickets.
- To view particular ticket, click on View Ticket button which is available at the right side.
- To reply, click on Reply button and write a message. You can also attach any files or images, if necessary. Click the Submit button to submit your reply.