Following are the steps to check your VPS from iPod Touch or iPhone:
- Download and install the VNC application on your iOS device. After that complete the signup process.
- Tap on + symbol from top right corner to add a new connection.
- Enter your VPS IP address and Connection name. Set necessary details and tap on Connect button to create connection.
- Enter Password of your VPS and tap Done button from top right corner.
- Let it load and connect.
- You have successfully connected to your VPS through VNC with iPod Touch or iPhone.
- Next time when you open VNC application, all of your connections are shown on first screen. You can also add new connection by tapping on + icon from top right corner. If you have kept Save Password option as ON, you can access your VPS by tapping on connection name.