- Login to DirectI Domain Control Panel.
- At control panel home page, in upper right-hand side corner, click on your user name. Click on My Account Link.
- Under Manage Orders Menu, click on List/Search Orders link.
- Click on the domain name you wish to renew. This will open domain management page.
- From the upper right corner, click on Renew button.
- Choose the number of years for renewal and click on Renew Domain Name button.
- Now, start the process to make the payment
- You can either add fund to your account OR
- You can make the payment through your Credit Card/Debit Card
- If you have enough credit balance in your account, you can simply apply your credit balance to renew your domain. Otherwise, you will be redirected to the 2checkout.com and you will have to provide your CC details to make the payment.
NOTE: These steps are valid for those domains which are registered from URL domains.accuwebhosting.com.
Looking for nameserver related help? Please refer to nameserver help for more details.
Looking to recover the domain from expired status? Please refer to recover the domain from expired for more details.
Looking to reset the password of the DirectI control panel? Please refer to reset the DirectI control panel password for more details.
Looking to transfer the domain to any other company? Please refer to the outbound domain transfer for more details.
Looking to get an EPP code? Please refer to get EPP Code for more details.