Windows VPS Support Options
AccuWebHosting.com strives for the highest level of support available. To continue to offer the level of service our customers expect, it is important to understand the three different levels of our support services offered. While the majority of customers only require Basic Support, we also offer a higher level of paid support which covers system admin tasks such as third party installations, basic system administration, and general troubleshooting. Please review our two tiers of support services listed below, then continue to the Support Panel.
Basic SupportOur Basic Support covers general support queries and questions. A typical guideline for Basic Support is any question or issue where a support tech does not have to access your server via RDP or SSH. A few examples of Basic Support are listed below:
- Server reboots
- Password changes
- Basic configuration changes
- IP Address additions
- RAM/Disk changes
- General 'How Do I?' questions
Unmanaged Support VPSUnmanaged plans come with very limited support from AccuWebHosting.Com. We setup initial components on the server. We provide only reboot and format support for Unmanaged VPS. Apart from initial server setup, any other software installation is not provided. Technical support will not be provided.
Fully Managed SupportAccuWebHosting.Com is very proud for providing Fully Managed services in all control panel based VPS's as well as Hybrid Servers. Fully managed services for VPS & Cloud servers can be purchased for as low as $12.96/month (To upgrade, contact our support team). By utilizing our years of experience you will definitely be able to relax and enjoy powerful Hosting without any trouble. AccuWebHosting.Com offers managed support for all system factors which are listed below:
1) Physical hardware monitoring, replacement and management:AccuWebHosting never compromise with the quality. We will deploy your VPS on powerful Intel or AMD machines with multi-core, multi-cpu and 8x, 12x or 24x RAID 10 setup for HDD. On 24 x 7 basis, we will monitor, replace and manage physical hardware components, so you will never need to be worried about this.
2) Server/Service monitoring:In Managed Service Options, We keep close track of the VPS 24x7x365. For any Managed Virtual Server FTP, Mail & Web Services are default monitored at the interval of 5 minutes. Any additional services like Application Pool, Database Server can be monitored on your request. In most cases, the issue is resolved before you are aware that anything has happened.
3) Best effort installation of third party tools:Looking to have a third party tool on your VPS? Yes, we will make best effort to install third party tool on your VPS, even if we've never worked on that. The VPS team will offer best effort help for the installation of such applications, programs and software. Configuring them and further troubleshooting is the customer's responsibility. Every month, total 2 hours of free admin work is offered for third party tools installation. Unused admin work hours cannot be carried over from month-to-month.
4) Operating System & Control Panel Management:We provide solution of any issues related to operating system and control panel elements as well as management of every aspect of the operating system issues and control panel issues. We will also install OS updates and patches at regular time of intervals upon your request. One free OS re-installation is offered every month. WebsitePanel (Control panel) and SmarterMail (Mail server software) are the only Control Panel & Mail Server covered under fully managed terms.
5) Fast response time and 24x7 Fully Managed Support:Almost every ticket is definitely answered in 15 minutes and resolved within 6 hours by our Technicians. Under the Managed VPS contract, we offer 2 hours of free Admin work every month. However, unlike other managed companies, who strictly restrict them for "X" amount of admin hours, we never do. We're here, anytime for any reasons. To sign up for this service, please contact our support team. Before sign up, please read our terms of services for Fully Managed VPS.Our Per Incident Support services are needed, if a support tech is required to log into server via RDP or SSH. Advanced Support is billed on a per-incident basis. An ongoing monthly support contract can be purchased at a discounted rate. For more details, please contact us at ease contact email@example.com for more details. A few examples of Advanced Support are listed below:
Per Incident Support
- Third party software installs, not covered by Quick Installs
- Local Firewall configurations
- Script troubleshooting
- Database issues
- Performance troubleshooting
- Advanced IIS/Apache configurations
- Software upgrades
- Security/PCI hardening
Was this answer helpful?
No. We maintain a common queue of support requests and chats. We attend them on a first come...
The following steps will facilitate you to raise technical requests to our support department:...
Sometimes, we need written confirmation for Admin/billing tasks from the registered email...
Yes, we are here to assist you on 24 * 7 Basis through or helpdesk and online chat accessible...
No. Kindly note that if you have raised a support request then we are already working on it....