- Go to File >> Site Manager >> New Site.
- Following are the required details to fill up.
- Host: Enter Hostname(i.e. ftp.yourdomain.com) or IP address which we have sent in Welcome e-mail.
- Port: 21 (Default FTP port is 21, you can also keep it blank).
- Protocol: FTP - File Transfer Protocol.
- Encryption: Select Required explicit FTP over TLS from the dropdown list.
- Logon Type: Select Normal from the dropdown list.
- User: Your FTP username.
- Password: Your FTP Password.
- Click on Connect button, if you wish to temporarily connect otherwise click on the OK button to save the details.
Dialog box with Unknown Certificate
- Once you click on connect button, it will ask for the certificate trust. Mark the checkbox "Always trust certificate in future sessions"
- Click on OK button.
If you are still unable to connect using the provided steps, you can submit the ticket from client area. You can also initiate a chat session from our website.