You can install and manage your Wordpress using the Wordpress Toolkit feature. Please refer to the following steps to install Wordpress using Wordpress Toolkit.
Are you looking to install Wordpress Toolkit? Please refer to How to install Wordpress Toolkit in cPanel?
- Login to your cPanel.
- Inside Applications, click on Wordpress Toolkit.
- At Wordpress Toolkit, click on the Install Wordpress button.
- It will take you to the installation page. Here, you will need to fill in all the details for your Wordpress website.
- Installation Path: Select the path where you want to install the path. You will see your Wordpress files and directories on this path.
- Website Title: Enter your Wordpress Title.
- Plugin/theme Set: Select the set of plugins/themes you want to install for your Wordpress.
- Website Language: Select the language for your website.
- Version: Select the latest stable version.
Wordpress Administrator Details
- Username: Username of your Wordpress admin account.
- Password: Password of your Wordpress admin account.
- Email: email address of your Wordpress account.
- Add the MySQL database details. Enable the Wordpress auto-update and plugin/themes and click on the Install button.
- You will see the installation process as per the below screen.
- After installing the Wordpress, it will ask you if you want to install the plugins. You can click on the install plugin and install the required plugins or click on No thanks.
- If you have chosen to install plugins, you can install them using one click from here.
- Wordpress installation will complete with the below screen.
- Now, you will see the below screen of your Wordpress. From here, you can manage your Wordpress plugins, themes, database, and other features. You don't need to login to Wordpress admin for all the features.