You can install and manage your WordPress using the WordPress Toolkit feature by following the steps we have listed in this article –
Are you looking to install the WordPress Toolkit? Refer to How to install WordPress Toolkit in cPanel?
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. Inside Applications, click on WordPress Toolkit.
3. In the WordPress Toolkit, click on the Install WordPress button.
4. It will take you to the installation page. You will need to fill in all the details for your WordPress website.
- Installation Path: Select the path where you want to install WordPress.
You will see your WordPress files and directories on this path.
- Website Title: Enter your WordPress Title.
- Plugin/ Theme Set: Select the plugins/ themes you want to install for your WordPress.
- Website Language: Select the language for your website.
- Version: Select the latest stable version.
5. WordPress Administrator Details
- Username: Username of your WordPress admin account.
- Password: Password of your WordPress admin account.
- Email: Email address of your WordPress account.
6. Add the MySQL database details.
7. Enable the WordPress auto-update and plugin/ themes and click the Install button.
8. You will see the installation process that will appear as shown in the image below –
9. After installing WordPress, it will ask you if you want to install the plugins.
You can click on Install Plugin and install the required plugins or click No, thanks.
10. If you have opted to install the plugins, you can install them using one click from the example shown here –
11. WordPress installation will be complete with the screen shown below –
12. Now, you will see the WordPress screen as depicted below.
From here, you can manage your WordPress plugins, themes, database, and other features. You don't need to log in to WordPress admin for all the features.