From Plesk version 12, MSSSQL users created from the Plesk panel will not have the db_owner permission due to some security reasons. Please refer to the following steps to provide db_owner permission to the database user.
- Log in to your server via RDP. Please refer to how to connect my server?
- Open the Run and enter the %plesk_dir%admin\conf\ and click on the OK button.
- Open the panel.ini file and add the below lines. If the panel.ini doesn't exist, please rename panel.ini.sample to panel.ini.
- Finally, run the below command to apply the changes in the MSSQL database.
How to assign db_owner permission via Microsoft SQL Management Studio.
- Open SQL Management studio.
- Go to the security and logins.
- Right-click on your database and click on the properties.
- Inside the properties, go to the user mapping.
- Go to the DB user and check the db_owner and public field.