Joomla is an open-source and a popular CMS. It is a very easy process to build a joomla template. Please refer to the following steps to install Joomla using softaculous in cPanel.
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Go to Softaculous App Installer and Select Joomla.
- Click on the Install Now button to install Joomla.
- At the installation page, select Joomla version, path, sitename etc. Also provide the admin account username and password and email account. Select your language as english and click on the install button to complete the installation.
- After installation, access the URL http://yourwebsite.com/administrator and if you are seeing the below page this means your Joomla installation is successful.