Joomla is an open-source and popular content management system (CMS). cPanel allows you to install Joomla using Softaculous installers.
Please refer to the following steps to install Joomla using Softaculous in cPanel.
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Go to Softaculous App Installer and select Joomla
3. Click on the Install Now button to install Joomla.
4. On the installation page, select the Joomla version, path, site name, etc.
Also, provide the admin account username, password, and email account.
5. Select your language as English and click on the Install button to complete the installation.
6. After the installation, access the URL http://yourwebsite.com/administrator.
If you see the page as shown below, this means your Joomla installation is successful.