Magento is a widely used E-commerce store management system.
In this article, we will show you how to change the base URL for Magento from phpMyAdmin by following these steps –
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Click on phpMyAdmin under the DATABASES section.
3. Select your Magento database.
4. Find the table named mg_core_config_data and click on it.
5. In the Path column, find and update the URL in the lines below.
You can click the edit button and do this.
6. Add the new URL with http in web/unsecure/base_url and click on the Go button.
7. Add the new URL with https in web/secure/base_url and click on the Go button.