EXIM comes with cPanel, which is responsible for email transfer on the Linux server. Users can configure Exim as per their requirement for sending emails. There are lots of settings you can configure on Exim.
Each domain can send emails using its dedicated IP Address, hourly mail-sending policy, etc.
We should take the backup of Exim Configuration, so if the server finds any issue in the future, we can restore those settings we have backed up previously.
There are two ways to take Exim Backup –
- Download in your local system using Exim Configuration Manager.
- Take a backup on the same server.
Following are the steps to take a backup of Exim Configuration in WHM.
1. Log in to WHM Panel.
2. Select Service Configuration
3. Click on Exim Configuration Manager.
4. Click on the Backup button.
5. As we mentioned above, there are two options to take backup.
- Download: This option will allow you to take a backup within your local system
- Save on Server: It will generate a backup within the same server in a table format.