Enabling HTTP Compression lead to the quick transmission of HTTP requests between IIS and Your web-browser. IIS have 2 types of compression. Static and Dynamic Compression. Following are the steps to Enable/Disable IIS Compression.
- Click Start >> Administrative Tools >> Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Select the Website for which you want to enable compression.
- Double Click on Compression.
- You can tick to enable the static/dynamic compression. You can untick to disable the static/dynamic compression.
- Click on Apply Button in Action Pane to save your settings.