It is required to install the PHP on your windows web server to run the PHP Website.
Before we install PHP 7, we will install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 from this URL: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145
- Download the PHP 7 directly from the URL https://windows.php.net/download/
- Extract the PHP files to the path C:\Program Files\php. If you don't have PHP folder inside Programme Files, you can create it manually.
- Rename the file php.ini-production to the php.ini.
- Go to IIS >> PHP Manager and select Change PHP Version to 7.
- Add a phpinfo page to the Document root of your website.
- Browser the same page and it should show php7.