This tutorial will assist you in adding an MSSQL database and creating database users from WebsitePanel 2.1.
1. Login to WebsitePanel. WebsitePanel is located at URL http://your-vps-ip:9001.
2. Once logged into WebsitePanel, click on the All Customers link.
3. In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, you'll see the default admin user there. Next, click the username link under whom you want to add the MSSQL database.
4. In the next screen, you will see icons for all services you can manage from WebsitePanel. Under the Databases section, click on SQL Server 2014 icon.
5. In the next screen, a list of previously added MS SQL databases will be populated. To create a new MS SQL database, click on Create Database button.
6. In the next screen, specify the database name in the box and click the Save button.
7. You will see the newly created database in the database list. To create a database user, click Create User button.
8. At the SQL User Properties page, specify the database username and password and select the default database for this user from the dropdown menu. You can also allow this user to access your other databases as well. To allow this user to access other databases, you need to check the respective database checkbox. Click the Save button.
9. Once the MSSQL database and database user are created, you can see them listed as follows.