While you sign-up with AccuWebHosting, you would receive the client area login details (Welcome Email) at email address you used to register. If you lost these login details and you could not recall the client area password, follow these steps to recover your password.
- Browse Forget Password link. You can find the link in the login page.
- Enter your email address you have used to register with AccuWebHosting, check the "I'm not a robot" checkbox and click on Submit button. Make sure you enter the correct email address.
- Upon entering correct registered email address, a password reset link will be sent to your registered email address.
- In your registered email address, you will receive a "Reset your Password" link. Click on that link.
- Once you click on the "Reset your Password" link, you would be asked security question. Answer the security question and click on Submit button
- Once you enter the security answer, it will redirect you to below page. From here, you can reset your password and then Save changes.
- Now you will be able to login with the new password.
Looking to change ownership of your Accuwebhosting billing account. Please refer to change account ownership for more details.