Websites with URL Rewrite are not working in Windows VPS.
One of our customers was facing issues with Rewrite rules in Windows server. All of his websites with Rewrite Rules were not working. After some investigation, we changed the Application pool of those websites to "Integrated mode". Following are the steps we performed to change the application pool.
- Go to Start → Administrative Tools → IIS Manager.
- In connection windows, Click on the server name and expand it.
- Now expand Sites.
- Select the Website in question and right-click on it.
- Under Manage website select Advanced Settings.
- Click on the Application pool and Select the application pool with integrated from the dropdown.
- Click OK.
- Restart your Website.