You can make ASP.Net process .html files through IIS by changing the website's application pool to the 'Integrated' mode.
The steps below can be implemented to change the application pool to integrated mode through IIS –
- Click on Start >> Administrative Tools >> IIS Manager.
- In Connections Windows, click on the server's name and expand it.
- Now expand the Sites option.
- Select the website in question and right-click on it.
- Under the Manage website, select Advanced Settings.
- Click on the application pool and select the Application pool with integrated from the drop-down.
- Click OK.
- Restart your website.