This article will assist you to manage your Linux Cloud VPS
from client area (though you will have separate portal to manage your Linux Cloud VPS).
- Login to your Client Area.
- Click on Services.
- Locate and click on Linux Cloud VPS name whom you wish to manage.
- At Manage Product page, you would see list of Virtual Machines you have and VPS Resource usage chart. Click on Manage button of the VPS you wish to manage.
- Here, you will have following options to manage VPS.
Under Additional Tools, you would see following options.
- As you can see there are list of buttons to Start, Stop, Shutdown and Reboot the VM. You are also allowed to start your VPS on Recovery Mode and Rebuild VPS with your desired OS.
- In case you are unable to connect to your VPS through SSH, you can connect it through Console option.
- By editing your VM options, you can change the Label, Reset the SSH password, change memory, CPU, number of IP address and port speed within your plan limits.
- Under Firewall Management, you can list the default firewall rules and add new firewall rules as well.
- Under IP Management, you can see the assigned IP address to your VPS and rebuild the virtual network.
- Under CPU Usage Graphs, you can check the CPU usage statictics in the graphical format.
- Under Activity Logs, you will see list of all logs with exact action, timestamp and action status.