This article will assist you to manage your Linux VPS
) from client area (though you will have separate portal to manage your Linux VPS).
- Login to your Client Area.
- Click on Services.
- Locate and click on Linux VPS name whom you wish to manage.
- In Server Information tab, you would see Virtual Server Control. Here, you would see following VPS Management options.
- Status: This option displays status of your VPS, whether it is Offline or Online.
- Under Options, you will have following VPS Control buttons:
- Reboot: You can reboot your VPS by pressing this button.
- Shutdown: You can Shut down your VPS by pressing this button.
- Boot: You can boot your VPS.
- Serial console: In case you are unable to connect to your VPS through SSH, you can have serial console access to your VPS through this option.
- Root password: You can reset the root password of your VPS.
- Hostname: You can change the Hostname of your VPS through this button.
- IP Address: This shows the IP addresses assigned to your VPS.
- Bandwidth Usage : It shows the Bandwidth statistics.
- Graphs: Graph shows the incoming and outgoing traffic of your VPS.