Whether you have a blog with increasing traffic, a growing business, or a website running complex and dynamic applications, we are here to serve you power, performance and reliability to ensure your website will run seamlessly.
For any of your VPS package, we can provide you additional RAM as an addon(See our RAM recommendation). We do not limit the RAM as long as it fall under our HyperVisor RAM limit. However, your Operating System should be compatible to support it. For example:
- Windows Server 2008 Standard Edition (32 bit) supports maximum 4 GB RAM
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition (64 bit) supports maximum 32 GB RAM
- Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition supports maximum 4 TB RAM.
Following is the procedure to add additional RAM on your VPS:
- To upgrade your VPS RAM, you need to contact our billing department. You can either login to our customer portal or send a direct email to [email protected] from your registered email address requesting an upgrade of RAM on your VPS. Following is the additional RAM cost for difference VPS plans:
- 1 GB additional RAM in Classic VPS plan ==> $10/Month.
- 1 GB additional RAM in SSD VPS plan ==> $20/Month.
- 1 GB additional RAM in Cloud VPS plan ==> $25/Month.
- You will need to mention how much additional RAM you need for your VPS so our billing department can provide you a differential amount invoice.
- The invoice will be sent to your billing account on our customer portal. Once you enter the payment, we will contact you to schedule a reboot of your VPS.
- In case, if you are using a PayPal subscription or Credit Card Recurring then we will cancel it because from the next renewal your VPS product’s recurring amount will be changed.
- A reboot is required in order to upgrade RAM on your VPS. There will be a downtime of 15 to 30 minutes for a scheduled reboot, hence we will ask you to provide us your convenient time with time-zone details.
- There will be no data loss during the upgrade process although we suggest you to retain a backup of all VPS data in your local system. All your data, software installation, IP address(es) and other settings will remain intact. We will upgrade the RAM of your VPS and once it is done, we will reply to the support ticket.
Note :: Maximum amount of RAM supported in Linux VPS depends upon the Kernel and OS version.