If you do not have it installed then kindly install it, you can refer to the steps mentioned in the below KB article for this:
If you already have an FTP server on your VPS then go ahead and perform the below mentioned steps:
- Login to your VPS via RDP.
- Open Computer Management [Start -> right click on My Computer -> select Manage option].
- Expand ‘Local Users & Groups’ then right click on ‘Users’ option and select ‘New User’ to create a new user.
- You will now see a New User window, here mention the below mentioned details for your FTP user:
- User name: specify the name of the user.
- Password: password which you want to set for your FTP user.
- Confirm password: retype the above mentioned password.
- Check the option 'Password never expires' if you do not want to reset it in near future.
- After filling the required details, click on 'Create' button.
- Now, open IIS Manager [Start -> Administrative Tools -> Internet Information Service Manager].
- Expand the computer name, expand FTP Sites, right click on Default FTP Site, select Permissions option.
- Now, allow and assign particular permissions to your FTP account by following these steps:
- Click on 'Add...' button.
- Then click on 'Advanced...' button.
- From the Select Users or Groups wizard, click on 'Find Now' button.
- It will show you the list of all users, from that select your FTP user and click on OK.