Perform the following steps to create an FTP Account in DirectAdmin control panel:
- Login to DirectAdmin [It should be accessible from http://IP_ADDRESS:2222].
- Click on FTP Management link.
- Click on Create New FTP Account.
- Provide the following details:
- FTP Username
- Password of that user
- Re-type Password
- Select the path for your FTP account Directory. In this case, you can set custom path for your server too.
- Click on Create button to create FTP account on your server through DirectAdmin Hosting Control Panel.
Looking to create an email account in DirectAdmin. Please refer to Create Email Account in DirectAdmin for more details.
Looking to create a MySQL Database in DirectAdmin. Please refer to Create MySQL Database for more details.
Looking to create an email account in DirectAdmin. Please refer to Create Email Account for more details.
Looking to reset admin password in DirectAdmin? Please refer to Reset Admin Password for more details.