We provide several types of shared hosting services. The way to order all types of shared hosting is the same. We have given an example below to place the shared hosting order from the AccuWebhosting website.
- Click on the Shared hosting service which you want to purchase. Here, we have selected Shared Hosting -> Shared hosting SSD as an example.
- On the below product page you can select the plan as per your requirements. Here, we have selected Small Business Web Hosting as an example.
Test Ping: You can use the test ping button to check the optimal server location for your hosting service.
Hosting Location: You can select the location for your shared hosting service. Please be informed, we do provide the Windows shared hosting only at the Denver location so in Windows shared hosting you will get the option to select the location.
Choose billing cycle: You can select the billing cycle for your shared hosting service. We do offer Quarterly (Available with Small business and Enterprise plans), Semi-Annually, Annually, Bi-annually, and tri-annually billing cycles in Shared hosting.
Renewal Price: You can check the renewal price of your hosting service.
Click on the Order now button to proceed further.
- By clicking on the Order now button, you will be redirected to a new window.
Here, you will get the three options.
- Register a new domain.
- Transfer your domain from another host.
- I will use my existing domain and update the nameserver.
A. Register a new domainIf you do not have any domain name yet, you should register the domain name. Click on the button beside “Register the new domain” and enter the domain name you want to purchase.
B. Transfer your domain from another hostIf you already have a domain name with another provider and want to transfer the domain at the Accuwebhostig, select the option “Transfer your domain from another host” and enter the domain name you want to transfer, and click on the “Transfer” button.
C. I will use my existing domain and update the nameserver.If you already have a domain name at another provider and you just want to use the hosting service of Accuwebhosting. Select the option “I will use my existing domain and update the nameserver”. Enter the domain name in the first field and tld in the next field. Click on the Use button to proceed further.
- Here, we have selected the third option I will use my existing domain and update the nameserver as an example.
- Once you click on it, a configuration window will be opened. Here, you can see the resources allocated to your selected shared Plan.
You can also select the addon service such as SSL Certificate, CDN Hosting, and SpamExpert Service. Please be informed that the promo code will not be applied to the add-on service. It will be applied on the base plan only.
- Click on the Continue button to go to the checkout window.
- Here, you can review your order and if it is okay you can click on the checkout button to proceed further.
- In the check-out window, if you have an account with us, then you need to click on the Already Registered button. If you are a new user then you need to fill all the fields with accurate data.
- In the account security section, you need to set a password for your Accu client area (It is an account from where you can manage your product, invoice, ticket.) Select a security question from the Please choose a security question field and answer it on the field Please enter an answer. It is mandatory. It will be required when you want to reset the password of your Accu account.
- In the payment section, you can select the payment method. We do provide PayPal and Credit Card payment methods.
- In the additional Notes section, you can add a note for your shared hosting order.
- Click on the Complete Order button to finish the order.