All-in-One WP Migration Plugin allows smooth migration of Wordpress website. Before starting the migration, please ensure that you take the complete backup of your existing databases and web-content at the destination location. After the successful migration, all the data, including the database and web-content, will be overwritten.
Please refer to the following steps to migrate the Wordpress using All-in-One WP Migration Plugin.
- Install and Activate All-in-One WP Migration Plugin at both source and destination wordpress.
- Export your Wordpress from the source host. To do that, click on Export >> Export to File.
- Download the backup file to your local system.
- Now, go to your destination host. Go to All-in-One WP Migration Plugin and click on the Import >> Import from the file.
- As we mentioned before, it will ask you to take the backup of your data because the import process will overwrite the website, including media, plugins, and themes. Click on proceed button.
- Ensure that you don't close the browser while restoring is processing.
- It will give the below screen the migration is completed. Click on the finish button.