The All-in-One WP Migration Plugin allows smooth migration of WordPress websites.
Before starting the migration, please ensure that you take the complete backup of your existing databases and web content at the destination location. After the successful migration, all the data, including the database and web content, will be overwritten.
To migrate WordPress using All-in-One WP Migration Plugin, please refer to the following steps -
- Install and Activate All-in-One WP Migration Plugin at the source and destination WordPress.
2. Export your WordPress from the source host.
To do that, click on Export >> Export to File.
3. Download the backup file to your local system.
4. Now, go to your destination host.
Go to All-in-One WP Migration Plugin and click on Import >> Import from the file.
5. As we mentioned before, in this step, you will be asked to take the backup of your data because the import process will overwrite the website, including media, plugins, and themes.
6. Click on the Proceed button.
7. Ensure you don't close the browser while the Restoring process continues.
8. When the migration is complete, you will see the screen as depicted below -
9. Click on the Finish button.
Following all the steps mentioned above, you will be able to migrate your WordPress website using the All-in-One WP Migration Plugin.