Please refer to the following steps to verify the exact MSSQL edition. We have prepared these steps to find out SQL Server Edition on Windows Server 2016.
- Login to your Server. Click on the windows button then expand the MSSQL Server folder and open SQL 2019 Configuration Manager by clicking on it.
- Click on SQL Server Services.
- Right-click on SQL Server (MSSQL/SQL Server) and click on properties.
- It will open a dialogue box then click on the advanced tab.
- Find Stock Keeping Unit Name and there you will find SQL edition that you have installed.