Google reCAPTCHA is a free service from Google which helps to protect your websites from spam and abuse. Following are the steps to add the Google reCAPTCHA on your WordPress Website.
- Login to Wordpress Admin Panel.
- Go to Plugin and click on Add new.
- In Search Plugin search Google Captcha.
- We will install Advanced noCaptcha & invisible Captcha (v2 & v3). Go to the same Plugin and click on Install Now Button.
- Activate the Plugin.
- Once you install and activate the same plugin, it will show you inside all the plugins list. Click on Settings Button.
- We will gather the Google reCaptcha Keys. Click on the Google Link. It will direct us to the Google Recaptcha Page.
- Submit required Details like Domain name, ReCaptcha v2 type and Accept the terms and service.
- It will give you the site key and secret key. Copy the same keys and keep it at the safe place.
- Now, Go back to Wordpress Google reCaptcha Settings Page and enter the Site Key and Secret Key which we have generated in the above steps.
In the Enabled Form Options, Tick the required Forms where you need to enable the Google reCaptcha.
- Click on Save Changes Button. Google reCaptcha is activated on your Wordpress Website.
You will see the Google reCaptcha where you have selected in the form.