If you have object caching enabled on your WP Total Cache plugin, disable it from your WP dashboard >> Performance >> General Settings >> Object Cache.
- Go to Plugins >> Add New.
- Search for Redis Object Cache.
Install the plugin and Active.
- Go to Plugins and click on the Settings button of the Redis Object Cache plugin.
- Click on Enable Object Cache.
Make sure the status is displayed as Connected.
7. We recommend taking a backup of wp-config.php in this step.
8. Add the following lines within wp-config.php to keep the consistent caching on-page reloads
9. Replace the example.com with your actual domain name.
You have successfully enabled Redis on your WordPress.