This tutorial will assist you to delete FTP account from WebsitePanel 2.1.
- Login to WebsitePanel. WebsitePanel is located at URL http://your-vps-ip:9001.
- Once you are logged into WebsitePanel, click on All Customers link.
- In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, you'll see the default admin user there. Click the username link under FTP account is created.
- In the next screen, you will see icons for all services you can manage from WebsitePanel. Under System section click on FTP Accounts icon.
- In the next screen, the list of previously created FTP accounts will be populated. Click on FTP account you want to remove.
- In the next screen, click on Delete button located at bottom. Click OK, when WebsitePanel asks for the confirmation on delete operation.