This tutorial will assist you to change MySQL database user password from WebsitePanel 2.1.
- Login to WebsitePanel. WebsitePanel is located at URL http://your-vps-ip:9001.
- Once you are logged into WebsitePanel, click on All Customers link.
- In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, you'll see the default admin user there. Click the username link under MySQL database is created.
- In the next screen, you will see icons for all services you can manage from WebsitePanel. Under Databases section click on MySQL 5.X icon.
- In the next screen, the list of previously added MySQL databases and database users will be populated. Select database user whose password you want to change.
- In the next screen, type new password twice and click Save button.