WebsitePanel allows you to change the ASP.Net application pool of your web applications. In this tutorial, we'll guide you to change the application pool of a website.
1. Login to WebsitePanel. WebsitePanel is located at URL http://your-vps-ip:9001.
2. Once you are logged into WebsitePanel, click on the All Customers link.
3. In the next screen, you will see the list of all created users. If you have not created any user yet, you'll see the default admin user there. Click the username link under the website is created.
4. On the next screen, you will see icons for all the services you can manage from the WebsitePanel. Under the Web & Applications section, click the Web Sites icon.
5. On the next screen, you will see the list of previously created websites. Select the website name whose application pool you want to change.
6. This will open up the Web Site Properties page. Click on the Extensions tab.
7. At this stage, you will see the dropdown menu called ASP.NET. Select your choice of application pool from the dropdown menu and click on the Save Changes button.